THE CENTRAL MILITARY CLUB
Tsar Osvoboditel Blvd, 7
The Central Military Club is a multi-purpose monument of culture building. It serves the Bulgarian Army and is administered by the Armed Forces. The foundation stone of the edifice was laid in 1895. The Military Club was designed by Czech architect Antonin Kolar in the Neo-Renaissance style and finished by Bulgarian architect Nikola Lazarov in 1907. The building has three stories and features a coffeehouse, an art gallery, a number of refined halls varying in size, as well as an imposing concert hall with 450 seats.